For more details please visit : https://m.facebook.com/Travelbeyondborders/
- Mind that travelling is not all about spending money but collecting unforgettable memories that will last for a lifetime.
- Familiarize the places to visit. Back to basic is always good to start with like a bit history of the city, tourist spots,special cuisines to try,how people live, etc.
- Stop being like a Genius. Throw questions to people around you. Don’t just sit in the corner and figure it out yourself. Get details from locals as they know the place more than you do.
- Explore ! A city’s charm’s lie miles away from where your eyes can see. Following the trail is good but sometimes being unique is even more better.
- Pay back ! It wouldn’t be too bad leaving a few bucks to people who helped you steer clear the walks.
- Ignore the “I don’t know what to say SYNDROME” .Always be ready to gab at all times .Be open for new learnings about other culture and traditions or just about anything.
- Take pictures as much as you can for one day you will look back and smile for a beautiful experience you had. You can also post some reviews or blog for the interest of other globetrotters.
Visa-free (no limits)
• Colombia – Visa-free
• Morocco – Visa-free
• Saint Vincent and the Grenadines – Visa-free
• Suriname – Visa-free
Visa-free (limited number of days)
• Bolivia – Visa-free for 60 days
• Brunei – Visa-free for 14 days
• Cambodia – Visa-free for 21 days
• Costa Rica – Visa-free for 30 days
• Ecuador – Visa-free for 90 days
• Hong Kong – Visa-free for 14 days
• Indonesia – Visa-free for 30 days
• Laos – Visa-free for 30 days
• Malaysia – Visa-free for 30 days
• Peru – Visa-free for 60 days
• Singapore – Visa-free for 30 days
• Thailand – Visa-free for 30 days
• Vietnam – Visa-free for 21 days
Visa-free (limited number of days plus special conditions)
• Brazil – Visa-free for 90 days (for holders of diplomatic, official, and service passports, visa-free for a. duration of tour of duty or b. 180 days for official business or tourism)
• India – Visa upon arrival valid for 30 days (limited only to New Delhi and Mumbai airports)
• Israel – Visa-free for tourists (number of days of stay will depend on Immigration); visa-free for holders of diplomatic and official passports; visa is required for business)
• Mozambique – Visa upon arrival valid for 30 days
• Palau – Visa-free for 30 days, visa upon arrival (provided that the Filipino national has a return/onward plane ticket)
• Sri Lanka – Visa-free for 30 days, visa upon arrival (provided that the Filipino national has a return/onward plane ticket)
• Tuvalu – Visa-free for 30 days, visa upon arrival (provided that the Filipino national has a return /onward plane ticket)
• Vanuatu – Visa-free for 30 days, visa upon arrival (provided that the Filipino national has a return / onward plane ticket)
• Zambia – Visa upon arrival; 3 months for tourism, 1 month for business
About Dubai Parks™ and Resorts
Dubai Parks and Resorts is the first integrated resort destination in the region.
It’s the home of three world-class theme parks and one water park, as well as Riverland Dubai, the grand entrance plaza, and a Polynesian themed family resort.
Book now for a memorable experience that suits your budget.
Leave a comment for more details.
Experience basking in the afternoon sun and create more beautiful memories in Bali. Shilock Adventure